Spanish Customer ServiceLocation – Cannonmills, Edinburgh
Pay – £24,000
Hours – 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, rotational weekends
Start Date – 14th June 2023
Are you fluent in Spanish and looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
Exciting opportunity with our market leading Ecommerce client in Edinburgh city centre. This growing client supports it's consumers by the partnership of technology and customer service which enables them to have a positive impact on the customer service journey.
This role is to handle all inbound communication via phone, email and livechat.
- Answering customer enquiries via phone, email and livechat
- Understanding customer's needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with KPI's
- Working independently to find information to exceed customers' expectations and educate yourself
- Navigating multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately
- Proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team
- Provide feedback and suggestions to help the company grow & retain customers
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Experience in a contact centre or customer facing role
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills
- Willing to go above and beyond to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Able to maintain composure when interacting with a diverse range of telephone callers who can become difficult or distressed
- Proven track record of excellent attendance and time-keeping
Note* all candidates applying must have pre-settled status to work in the UK.
Apply today to not miss out! For information please reach out to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.