BAM UK & Ireland
Building a sustainable tomorrow
BAM Construction are recruiting a Senior Site Manager to join the Scotland region, based on a project in Dunfermline. With a proven track record of supporting the construction and completion of projects in value of £5m – £75M on time and on budget.
• Following the Project Management Plan, including all site procedures and practices and completing records and documentation.
• Ensuring compliance with the health and safety Management Plan and BAM Operating Procedures.
• Setting up and monitor handover schedules, keys, spares and completion documentation.
• Ensuring BAM construction environmental procedures are implemented on site.
• Keeping a site diary including records of subcontractor attendance and progress.
• Ensuring that appropriate quality records are being produced and monitored to verify that the works are being completed in accordance with the specified requirements
• Managing direct and subcontract labour and the keeping of records and allocation sheets.
• Advising on buildability issues as required.
Who are we looking for?
• A broad construction-based technical experience
• A proven track record of supporting the construction and completion of projects in value of £5m – £75M on time and on budget.
• A relevant Health & Safety qualification and be competent to carry out site management tasks they are directed to do.
• Confident in the use of IT packages and systems
• HNC/Degree, MCIOB or equivalent or a trades background
• Valid driver’s licence
What’s in it for you?
In addition to an attractive salary we offer a significant benefits package including an electric car or car allowance, bonus scheme, contributory pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), gym subsidy, BAM social club membership and many more exciting benefits.
Your work environment
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We’re on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.