Change Digital - Digital & Tech Recruitment
Senior Hardware Engineer
£50,000 to £60,000 per annum plus up to 15% bonus
Change Digital are partnering with a leading manufacturer in the medical device industry that produce diagnostic equipment. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join their Research and Development team. The successful candidate will work within a talented team of Engineers who play a key part in the design/development of the organisations key products.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Concept generation, analysis and development of innovative digital, analogue and mixed signal electronics solutions and system architectures.
- Responsibility for delivering design solutions.
- Provide technical specification, design and efficacy of electronics designs.
- Provide timely delivery of electronics design solutions against project requirements.
- Technical and schedule delivery management of third parties.
- Provide electronic design documentation, design review and failure mode and effects analyses (FMEA).
- Contribution of continuous improvement of existing product range through design analysis and innovative technology solutions.
- Contribution of continuous improvement of design and development processes.
- Communicate design intent and operational workflow of designed electronic systems to product engineering staff.
- Deliver work in compliance with ISO13485 and FDA Medical Device Design Control processes.
- Degree level in Electronic Engineering or a related field, or equivalent education gained through work experience.
- Strong competence in digital, mixed signal, and analogue electronics design and analysis using modelling and experimental/prototyping methods.
- Thorough knowledge of electronics assembly processes and test methodologies.
- Experience in DFx (Design for Manufacturing, Assembly and Test).
- Experience in design for EMC.
If you are looking for your next career move and have some of the skills listed above, please forward your latest CV for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.