*Senior Architectural Design Manager*
Please make an application promptly if you are a good match for this role due to high levels of interest.
*Based Dunfermline with travel across Scotland*
Are you an Architectural Design Manager with the ability to develop innovative concepts and design ideas? If so, we would love to have you head up our architectural team on projects that will continue to lead the company into a bright future.
With locations throughout Scotland, CR Smith is amongst the UK’s largest home improvement companies, with a highly recognisable and established brand that is synonymous with quality. With a recent £3m investment in our state of the art manufacturing factory, we offer a full range of exclusive products, including our Lorimer range of windows, doors and bespoke Living Spaces in addition to our FIX repair and upgrade service.
Due to continual growth and an ongoing commitment towards our unique customer service journey, we are now looking to appoint a Senior Architectural Design Manager. The Senior Architectural Design Manager will be at the helm of a busy, fast paced environment delivering building projects, Living Space extensions and renovations.
As Senior Architectural Design Manager we expect you to –
· Manage and lead a team of architectural technicians in the delivery of bespoke living space information packages for statutory permissions and monitor progress
· Technical support in the delivery of pre-sale pricing utilising a network of consultants and suppliers.
· Oversee the design & technical coordination to ensure a timely delivery to handover.
· Produce workload and status updates for the Drawing office and wider team.
· Implement, manage and review CAD standards in the Drawing Office ensuring all CAD Technicians follow these standards.
· Contribute to the company strategy for delivery of projects and securing new work.
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth completion of projects
The successful candidate will have responsibility for helping with the strategic development of our operational division, reporting to the director of operations, and should have the following experience –
• Architecture or Construction related HNC/HND/Degree
• Member of Professional Body CIOB/RIBA/RICS (desirable)
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD (knowledge of Revit would be advantageous)
• Working knowledge of the Scottish Planning System and Technical Standards.
• Contract & commercial awareness.
• Innovative ideas and problem solving ability in a dynamic environment
• Strong leadership skills and technical knowledge.
We will consider candidates from any construction/building related field and open to discussion on developing the role to encompass a larger opportunity.
*What we offer –*
· Salary £60,000 – £70,000 ( Dependent on experience)
· Company Incentives
· Company Pension
· Private Healthcare
· First class training & opportunities for further development/career progression
The role of Senior Architectural Design Manager is a key appointment to support our ongoing vision for technical excellence. As part of your role, you will work closely with the senior leadership team, helping shape key operational decisions and embarking on your own accelerated personal development programme.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
* Company pension
* Discounted or free food
* Employee discount
* Free parking
* On-site parking
* Private medical insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Dunfermline, KY12 0RN: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* people management: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: YJDM23
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.