Sales Coordinator – Dunfermline
Full time and Part time options available
Relentless focus on product excellence and customer experience is at the heart of everything we do, rated Excellent on Trust Pilot, we have also recently been voted the best company in the UK in our sector by consumer champion Which
CR Smith is Scotland’s number one home improvement specialist and with over 50 years’ experience, it is an established and well-trusted household brand.
With a recent £3m investment in our state of the art manufacturing factory, we offer a full range of exclusive products, including our Lorimer range of windows, doors and bespoke Living Spaces in addition to our FIX repair and upgrade service.
Reporting directly to the Sales Operations Manager, your role and responsibilities will include:
· The co-ordination, logistical planning and fulfilment of sales enquiries.
· Manage our customer experience from initial enquiry to sales call appointment – full pre-qualification
· You will provide expert service to our customers, field marketing promotional teams and field sales force.
· Reporting on KPI’s and collating team information as required
· You will have a real understanding of top-class service where the customer is always priority
· You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and empathise with external and internal customers
· You will be able to demonstrate excellent analytical ability to interpret data to determine effectiveness in performance measures.
We are looking for a proactive and resilient customer service or sales specialist who has the ability to empathise with customers and stay calm and considered under pressure. Ideally you will have experience in a B2C or B2B sales/retail or customer service environment, an excellent telephone manner and can fact find and ask the right questions in order to provide a solution. You must also demonstrate the ability to work with and influence a wide range of stakeholders. This is a sales support role and you will not be expected to cold call or lead generate etc, the primary function is lead qualification and diary management.
Please note a high level of flexibility will be required for this role – various shift patterns available including some weekend work.
In return we offer –
Salary – £24,000 – £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Company incentives & Pension
Excellent career opportunities throughout the business.
Continued first class training & opportunity to develop your skills with further education
With the nation now investing more than ever in to their properties, this is the perfect time to join the number one home improvement specialist in the UK, build your own business whilst providing customers with their home sweeter home
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.