“A fantastic opportunity and a great time to join a team who plays a pivotal role supporting the commercial success across multiple RTM’s in the Sales estate.” Planning & Performance Lead
What you'll do:
- Become a guide on impacts to performance across all RTM’s and use the data and insight to bring this to life and tell the story. Share the insight with Ops, Commercial, Marketing and Marketing Ops teams to proactively motivate change in all areas of our business.
- Find opportunities to improve performance across all RTM’s (Inbound, Outbound, Digital, Field and Affiliates). Lead and drive performance improvement initiatives, working closely with key partners to implement changes and measure performance improvements
- Deep dive into the business verticals to really understand what businesses want from a comms provider and how our products and services can provide the solution they need. Lead a programme of work engaging with partners across the business to really bring this to life for our advisors, what are the key messages they should be landing to help improve their conversations and increase sales performance.
- What are the characteristics of a top performing advisor? How does an advisor constantly end up in the top quartile every week/month? Lead and work with the Ops and L&D team to create a tailored upskilling program to support the improvement of the lower quartile performers. Measure the performance improvements and the overall impact to site performance
- Support and supply to the weekly RTM performance calls across Inbound and Outbound. Use this forum to highlight opportunities for improvements, share relevant insight and update on programmes of work
- Create and own a contact strategy for each of the top 5 reasons when we do not win a customer, when do we contact them, what channel do we contact them through, how do we win these customers and drive incremental sales
- Share regular insight with partners to support business decisions i.e., agent quartile views of performance and the reasons why we win and lose customers
- Be an excellent teammate and providing support and guidance across all workstreams that our team need to deliver, that includes our advisor commission scheme
What you'll bring:
- Strong analytical attitude with the ability to link quantitative and qualitative inputs to produce useful insight and recommendations
- You will need to have sophisticated excel capability to allow you to build and maintain large data files that will power all the useful insight
- Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set in a high profile, pressurised environment
- Thrives leading and working in environment of pace and change. Comfortable working under pressure, to tight deadlines and adapting or re-prioritising work when vital
- Awareness and understanding of Customer Journeys across Contact Centre and Field
- Highly collaborative approach and confident working with multiple senior partners in a cross functional matrix environment
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky – we’ve joined with our American-based parent company, Comcast, to undertake an ambitious venture in the UK market. We want to establish Sky, as the trusted brand you know, now delivering the innovative products and services designed for businesses. We’re looking for exceptional and innovative people, who are eager to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, to join us on our unique journey of building a new business, with the backing of a hugely successful brand!
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
- Leeds is where our contact centre is based however, we are happy to consider any location across the UK
- Travel to site will be required
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you!
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.