*Are you a dynamic individual with a passion for Sales and Marketing?
*Do you have previous experience working within front end Sales and or Marketing?
*Would you like to work within a rewarding environment and for a successful client?
Office Angels Livingston are collaborating with a market leading business for a Permanent Sales Marketing Coordinator. The role is perfect for someone who has previous experience within a similar front end sales and or marketing related position. Our client are highly successful and this is a diverse and busy role that will be responsible for a both initiatives to drive both business growth and executing marketing campaigns within the business. Therefore, you will be naturally confident, able to generate leads, follow up on quotes and be savvy with social media and website promotional as well as development activity. Based in West Fife with a salary up to £27,000 depending on experience. The core hours are 37.5 hours Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am – 2pm, this is a fully office-based role.
This is a diverse role and requires a natural marketing whizz with a passion for sales. Day to day you will collaborate with internal teams to develop relevant and targeting marketing material, social media and web presence as well as have the confidence to drive front end sales including lead generation and following up on quotes with both existing and potential new clients.
- Conduct front-end sales activities such as lead generation, quotes, prospecting, and follow-up to close deals.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns, creating and publishing content across various platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Manage and update the company ecommerce page & website, ensuring that it is current, relevant, and engaging for users.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials.
- Analyse website and social media metrics and provide regular reports to the management on performance, trends, and areas for improvement.
- Identify and attend relevant industry events and conferences to network and promote the company.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and emerging marketing channels and strategies.
Skills and Experience required:
- Must have previous experience in either/both a sales and marketing or a related role.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Experience in website development and management, including knowledge of ecommerce and platforms such as WordPress.
- Strong communication, writing, and editing skills, with experience in creating marketing collateral.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, with experience in tracking and reporting on marketing metrics.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Interested? Please call Nadia at Office Angels Livingston today or send your CV to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.