*Are you a highly motivated Administrator with great Customer skills?
*Would you like to work for a market leader and a thriving successful business?
*Do you have a positive “can-do” attitude and would like to work within a diverse role and happy team?
Office Angels Livingston are collaborating with a market leading business for a Permanent Sales Administrator. The role is perfect for someone who is a proven and organised Administrator who enjoys providing a first-class customer service experience and being a great team player. Our client are successful and this is a diverse and busy role that has excellent personal development depending on the successful candidates strengths. Therefore, you will be naturally adaptable, able to prioritise your own workload and have a can-do, proactive attitude.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will work alongside the Sales, Accounts and technical teams as well as an existing Administrator to provide key integral business support service both internally and externally, following through on quotes, orders post sale and see the process through from start to finish. You will support the greater Sales and technical teams to own the full Sales Administration process from taking initial enquiries by phone, face to face and email, processing orders and tracking orders through to customer delivery as well as providing proof of delivery. This will mean communicating and bringing together different departments and teams and reporting on order progress to the Senior Management team. You will therefore be highly organised, enjoy providing the best customer service to all customers and have naturally good IT skills. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Excel is essential as is previous working knowledge of CRM systems. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and Sage would be advantageous but not essential.
· Answering all incoming calls, message requests, email enquiries across both the administration and sales inbox and processing all order enquiries in a professional and timely manner
· Raise quotes, orders and processing Sales invoicing including preparing Sales invoicing and orders onto the system accurately including on Sage and third-party customer portals
· Communicating with internal and external departments on orders and deliveries for customers
· Tracking orders and updating tracking reports from entry to dispatch and customer delivery including shipping dates and providing proof of delivery requests
· Providing regular CRM reports in Sales and Purchasing, chasing suppliers, and managing the critical path through to delivery to the Senior Management Team and ensuring all records are kept up to date
· Ensuring accurate timesheet information is updated on Sage
· Providing cover and support within Purchasing, Accounts and CRM Administration as required
· Streamlining processes including Administration, guidance, and compliance on process procedures – including Approved Suppliers List, Improvements (etc)
· Admin of HSEQ Management systems including customer KPI’s and approvals, audit compliance – further training will be provided
· Supplier questionnaires and supply chain management administration
· Ad hoc administrative tasks including but not limited to ordering stationery and company uniforms
Skills and Experience required:
· Excellent Microsoft Office including Excel skills are essential
· Proven working knowledge of CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics highly desirable
· Experience of Sage also preferable
· First class customer, administration, and communication skills
· Building good customer knowledge and internal and external stakeholder relationships
· Naturally organised and can prioritise own workload
· Works well in a team and on own initiative
· Proactive, works well under pressure and resilient
Interested? Please call Nadia at Office Angels Livingston today or send your CV to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.