Escape Recruitment Services
Escape are recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger for our engineering client in the Dunfermline area based on a permanent basis, you will be responsible for the management of the full purchase ledger process within a small team environment.
Responsible will include:
- Reviewing and authorising payment runs, journals and reconciliations
- Signing off on inter-company invoices/ledger
- Ensuring the processes of the AP team run effectively
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with issues as appropriate
- Processing expenses
- Produce data reports
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Solid accounts payable/purchase ledger experience
- Ideally you will have experience in a high volume transitional environment which will include processing invoices for multiple cost centres
- Experience of processing expenses is advantageous
- Confident IT skills which should include MS Excel and ERP systems
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.