My client is a global engineering and manufacturing organisation that provides leading products and solutions to clients within the O&G, Industrial and Renewable industries.
There is the opportunity for a Proposals Engineer to join their well established production site in Fife. This is a new role that has been signed off due to the continued success of the site, and an increase in client contacts. This role is vital to the continued success of the business in winning new business and minimising commercial risk.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Creation and maintenance of Bids & Proposals data in CRM
- Collation and management of all data requirements / inputs for the Bids & Proposals process e.g. drawings, schedules, cost estimates, cash-flow summaries, as part of a standard process
- Working as a core team member for each Bids & Proposals and liaising with other Functions as required e.g. Sales, Estimating, Proposals Engineering, Finance, Project Management, Contracts
- Facilitate and prepare content for procedural review meetings on cost, risk and lessons learned
- Attend clarification meetings, sales hand-over meets and kick-off meetings as required
- Client contact – by phone, e-mail and/or media call
- Prioritise multiple projects, consistently meet challenging deadlines and effectively assimilate contractual, technical and commercial information in order to provide highly responsive level of service to customer requirements
- HNC / HND in a business related subject
- Prior experience within a similar role, ideally within an O&G or manufacturing environment
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.