My client is a global engineering organisation that provides leading products and solutions to clients within the O&G, Marine, Industrial and Renewable industries.
Due to team expansion, there is the opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join their well established site and team in Fife.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful Project Engineer will be responsible for the successful (safe, on time, quality met and on budget) execution of engineering deliverables in respect of client and product / process development projects.
- Review and understand the Client requirements and the Engineering scope in a given project
- Translate the project requirements into an Engineering execution plan
- Support on the execution of product design, analysis and design validation tests, including reports, calculations, drawings procedures etc
- Interface with Clients as necessary to resolve interface issues and justify the client’s technical solutions
- Use CI techniques to eliminate waste in project execution process
- An undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline – a candidate with a non-degree qualification will be considered for this position providing they can demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role
- 3+ years as either a Project Engineer or Proposals Engineer in an engineering organisation
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.