In a data driven world, nothing is more critical than finding out exactly what is going on around you. Help us tell that story through harnessing the power of data.
The Principal Information Analyst (Planned Care) is a new role within NHS Fife to support the Planned Care Directorate directly within NHS Fife. You will take a lead on the analysis of elective waiting times, diagnostics, and the National Treatment Centre as well as all associated reporting and dashboards utilised locally and nationally. Working within Digital & Information’s Information Services department, the role is a key component within our vision for a dynamic and proactive service providing intelligence to the organisation.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to join our diverse and skilled team. As one of our Principal Information Analysts you will:
• Develop, compile and present important statistics to a wide audience, including NHS Fife, Scottish Government, Public Health Scotland, other NHS Boards, and other partner organizations,
• Champion best practice to enhance existing datasets and develop new data collections to support the changing information needs of customers, reporting as required.
• Communicate insights in a customer focussed environment,
• Help core customers access and analyse our many data sets,
• Coach, develop and line manage multiple staff.
You must be able to travel throughout Fife as required.
A high level of English language competency and excellent communication skills are necessary to perform this role safely and effectively.
For informal enquiries please email [email protected].
NHS Fife is legally obliged to ensure all its employees are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom. If you are not a United Kingdom (UK) or Irish National, you are required to confirm your right to work in your application.
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.