Change Public Practice are working with a leading Scottish CA firm who are seeking an experienced Personal Tax Senior to join their team who are based in Dunfermline. You will be working alongside a professional and knowledgeable team who offer a wide range of tax compliance and advisory services for a varied portfolio of personal tax and private clients.
The firm have been well known in the Scottish market and have an excellent reputation for developing their colleagues as well as offering a very good work/life balance. The business are still operating from home, but do plan to return to the office as part of their blended working model, ensuring that all individuals are supported, developed but also have choice in their working week.
This role would be suitable for an individual who has a drive to work within Tax and has a minimum of 2 years of experience working in either a tax specific role or in a general practice position where their workload has incorporated tax work within an Accountancy Practice environment.
Responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
· Working on all aspects of personal tax for a varying range of clients
· Preparation of personal tax returns and tax computations of tax liabilities
· Processing of relevant tax documentation
· Working with clients directly and relevant tax authorities
· Assisting senior members of staff with analytical duties and providing technical support
· Maintaining updated knowledge of tax legislation
· Working with team on advisory projects
To be considered for this role you will:
· Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Tax specific/general practice role within an accounting firm
· Studying towards ATT, CTA or ACCA qualification or newly qualified
· A drive to work within Practice and within Tax as a career
· Candidates must be suitable to working in a fast paced and demanding environment
· Great customer service and relationship building to maintain already established client relationships
Benefits you will get:
· Excellent flexibility with a core working hours of 10am-2.30pm
· Great progression opportunity
· Study support package
· A healthy work/life balance
· On site free parking
· Flexible working – 3 days working in office and 2 days working from home
· A competitive salary plus a range of benefits
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Mia Miao
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.