Alliance Automotive Group
Alliance Automotive Group are a leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts to the independent aftermarket in UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Spain and Portugal. We service independent repairers, body shops, auto centres, fast fit companies and end consumers with parts and equipment through a network of national and regional logistics platforms as well as networks of local distributors comprising our own subsidiaries and independent affiliates. Alliance Automotive Group are proud to be the home of the NAPA Racing UK British Touring car team.
We are currently looking for a Parts Advisor to join our team.
As Parts Advisor you will be involved in all areas of the branch and its operation however your focus will be maintaining and expanding the local customer base.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Taking orders over the telephone, upselling to increase invoice value.
- Outbound calling to raise customer awareness and achieve higher sales.
- Building long-term rapport with local customers
- Actively promote offers, discounts and customer competitions
- Limiting credits and returns by ordering and sending the right parts, first time.
To be successful in this role you will to be:
- Punctual, organised, and efficient whilst working towards deadlines.
- Pro-active and enthusiastic when speaking with customers.
- Able to demonstrate empathy towards customers.
- Professional and possess excellent communication skills.
In Return we offer:
- An opportunity to join a global brand and market leader.
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- Company pension
- Exclusive discounts and cashback from 1000s of major retailers and grocers via the AAG Benefits
- Staff discounts on car parts.
- Structured career paths and bespoke training
- A great team environment & friendly approachable management
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.