FMG Repair Services
Salary: Up to £55k OTE ( Uncapped Bonus) per annum + £5k ‘Golden Hello’
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity, as a Panel Technician at our busy workshop in Dunfermline and take advantage of our exceptional £5,000 ‘Golden Hello’.
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a Panel Technician at our busy workshop in Dunfermline
As a Panel Technician, we know there’s no better feeling than seeing a customers vehicle at the front of the workshop, waiting for them to collect it – it is what our business is built on.
The workshop in Dunfermlinecompletes over 120 repairs a month and you’ll join a great team of 9, made up of 3 Paint, 5 Panel, 1 MET. As a busy site, we ensure you are supported by colleagues working face-to-face with customers to let you focus on what you’re great at. Most of our work in Dunfermline, is for our insurance partners/Hi-Tech/Prestige Accredited OEM Partners, supporting our NVH sister company with LCV fleet/Hybrid or EV Fleet. It is a great place to be.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a PanelTechnician at FMG RS than just that …
- A £5,000 ‘Golden Hello’ scheme to welcome you to our team (*ask for further details)
- fantastic monthly bonus schemes
- free life assurance
- an exclusive employee vehicle-leasing scheme,
- pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
- Flexible Gym Memberships
- A Benefits App giving a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals
We’re going places …
- We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plcs, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You’re rewarded for your part in our success – lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
- We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest Panel Technician today!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.