Babcock International Group
Job Title: Panel Line Team Member
Compensation: £32,937 with the opportunity to go up to £34,077 after completion of Training
Role Type: Full time
At Babcock we’re working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Panel Line Team Member at our Rosyth site.
As a Panel Line Team Member, you’ll have a role that’s out of the ordinary. This role will enable Babcock to provide 24-hour cover for work during the week and weekends ensuring that these machine centres are fully utilised and providing the type 31 programme the best chance of successfully delivering its steel cut requirements. To safely operate and rotate in a variety of machines to support the Type 31 unit build from piece part creation through to panel manufacture.
This role reports into a production supervisor.
Day to day,
Essential experience of the Panel Line Team Member
This role is based onsite full time at Rosyth
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role.
• Generous holiday allowance
• Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
• Employee share scheme
• Employee shopping savings portal
• Payment of Professional Fees
• Reservists in the armed forces receive ten days special paid leave
• Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
• ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day’s paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pages
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.