Please read the following job description thoroughly to ensure you are the right fit for this role before applying.
Salary £26,000.00 – £28,000.00 per annum DOE
With locations throughout Scotland, CR Smith is amongst the UK’s largest home improvement companies. We have a highly recognisable and established brand that is synonymous with quality. Due to continuous sales growth and an ongoing commitment towards our unique customer service philosophy, we have a new opportunity for an operations co-ordinator within our operations department, working from our head office in Dunfermline.
You will be responsible for the day to day operational management of the following:
* Co-ordinating all daily service enquiries, including handling both inbound and outbound customer calls.
* Organising and communicating all aspects of the installation process.
* Liaising with all relevant stakeholders to ensure a prompt response to any issues arising from customers, suppliers or tradespeople.
* Extensive management of logistics and planning to optimise business efficiency.
* Working with the operations management team on the development and implementation of new systems to improve efficiency and service standards.
* Supporting the operations management team on the delivery of key targets.
* Providing administrative support to key stakeholders across the business.
* Use customer feedback to identify initiatives which improve the overall service experience.
The skills you will need to succeed in the role:
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer facing role delivering outstanding service
· Excellent planning and organisation skills, with meticulous attention to detail
· The ability to grow and maintain relationships across a variety of levels
· Being highly self-motivated and innovative.
We require a proactive and resilient operations co-ordinator who has great interpersonal, communication and relationship skills. You will need to be an assertive, confident and positive person with excellent operational skills. Previous experience would be beneficial but is not essential as the successful candidate will undergo an extensive training programme.
Due to our extensive growth plans in quarter four of 2022 and as we move forward into 2023, this is an exciting time to join our forward thinking creative team and be part of one of Scotland’s best-known household brands, CR Smith.
· Company pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Private medical insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Dunfermline, KY12 0RN: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* Customer facing: 3 years (required)
* Planning and organising: 3 years (required)
* English (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.