Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Fraud Team!”- Fraud Lead
** Please note, this role will require you to work shifts across 7 days **
What you'll do:
- Recognise and respond to cases generated by the Fraud Management System (FMS) for unusual or suspicious activity in relation to application, payment and usage screening to prevent abuse and loss of revenue across multiple Sky products
- Ensure that requests for information from internal and external departments are dealt with in accordance with agreed service levels, highlighting risks and issues to a Supervisor where appropriate
- Analyse data, information and Intelligence to identify new trends and patterns pertaining to known or new fraud threats within departmental guidelines
- Assist as necessary in the provision of fraud training and awareness to other business areas
- Stay on top of changes in fraud trends, new products and services; conduct reviews or update internal processes to stay current and understand any implications to fraud processes
- Work rotational shift patterns and 24/7 on call cover, to ensure appropriate coverage to support current and new business needs across all products and services
What you'll bring:
- Strong analytical experience within a fraud prevention role, with experience and knowledge from the communications industry a highly desirable quality
- Knowledge of Fraud Prevention processes and an understanding of UK legal system or Industry best practice in relation to fraud
- Understanding or knowledge of Sky’s products and services alongside an awareness of current and possible future business trends, as well as their potential impact on the company
- A high level of personal integrity, confidentiality and professionalism. You will conduct yourself in a collaborative, confident and professional manner when dealing with the business, industry and stakeholders, and when representing the business, whilst working with sensitive information
- The ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy and meeting tight deadlines, particularly with real-time decision-making requirements
- Proactive and self-motivated, proficient in standard Microsoft Office and experience in learning custom IT software, with a desire for continuous improvement
Customer Service Group
In our Customer Service Group Team, we strive to offer the best customer service through our amazing people. Whether you’re a frontline colleague speaking to a customer, or one of brilliant support people, you’ll have the passion for creating great experiences for our people and our customers. We help connect our customers to the products and entertainment that they love, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon!
We’re just off Forth Road Bridge in a bustling business park 10 minutes from Rosyth train station. If you’re not catching the train don’t worry, there’s plenty of secure onsite parking for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym, play a game of pool and make use of our handy corner shop.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.