Rentokil Initial plc
Field Account Manager
Full time – Permanent
£23,059 + Commission/Bonus
Are you ready to face difficult sales challenges everyday for high rewards? If you enjoy chatting to customers and have an interest in sales and customer service, then we would love you to read more about our Sales position within Initial Medical!
Let’s start off with who we are! Initial Medical, one of Rentokil Initial’s businesses, is one of the leading providers of Clinical Waste Management services in the UK. We service companies such as Dentists, GPs, Morgues, Tattoo Parlours and Cosmetic Surgeries, making for some really interesting sites for our field colleagues to visit. Our customers are very grateful for our services, as we are removing mostly hazardous substances.
Now that you know who we are, let’s talk more about the role! As an Initial Medical Field Account Manager , you will travel from client to client selling our top-rate hazardous waste disposal services. You will be fully equipped as we will put you through an initial 6-week training course as well as ongoing support and mentoring. Not only will you receive a 6 week training course, but all Rentokil Initial employees complete a NVQ Level 2 Customer Service course in their first year! What’s better than gaining qualifications on the job? Not only that, but as part of this role you will receive £23,059 + uncapped commission + tablet + mobile phone + bonuses, typical first-year OTE £30,000 with year two £40,000, and then the skies the limit!
As a Field Account Manager , you will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying, sourcing and selling long and short term contracts with businesses.
- Generating and developing leads (through networking with other Rentokil Initial divisions etc.)
- Building relationships both internally and externally
- Working towards and achieving set KPIs and targets
- Using your own initiative and planning your field days effectively
- Maintaining an existing client/customer portfolio and presenting new products
- Working with key accounts to maximise sales
What you will need to succeed:
- An ambitious, outgoing, dedicated personality, able to use their initiative whilst in the field
- Background in business development or customer service (Preferred but not essential)
- An ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- An ability to manage your time effectively and efficiently
What we offer in return..
- A competitive basic salary of £23,059
- Uncapped commission – OTE £30,000 year 1 and OTE £40,000 year 2, and then the skies the limit!!!!
- Company car and fuel card
- Industry recognised Qualification in Customer Service (apprentice level)
- Mobile phone and tablet
- Consistency bonuses and competition incentives
- You will join a FTSE 100 organisation who is the expert in Medical Waste Management
You will be joining a company dedicated to colleague development. In this role there is a clear career path with the possibility of promotion in each of the first three years. Our top performers earn£30,000 in their first year and top-performing Senior Consultants reach a whopping £60,000+. How exciting is that!
If you’ve made it this far, you must click apply! Don’t miss this opportunity to make the best career choice OR career move… within a company that will allow you to grow.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.