Henderson Care Home is looking to recruit a Domestic Assistant.
Our care home, based in Dalgety Bay, is furnished to the highest standard. We offer person-centred care around the clock, including Nursing, Dementia and Respite care for 60 residents.
As Domestic Assistant, you will maintain the cleanliness of the environment and to ensure that hygiene standards are met in line with company procedures and statutory requirements.
Domestic Assistant Contract
· £9.50 per hour
· 30 hours per week
· 5.6 weeks annual leave
· Uniform provided
· Onsite parking
· Provide a domestic cleaning service within the care home to the standards set down by company policy, best practice.
· Undertake all hygienic work practices in relation to the care home environment
· Clean and protect a variety of floor surfaces
· Clean furniture, furnishing, fixtures and fittings.
· Clean sanitary fixtures and fittings and replenish sundries
· To remove refuse.
· Clean vertical surfaces without the use of access equipment
· Assist with the daily well-being of all residents and helping to establish them within their new environment.
· Ensure laundry services are effective, working in line with guidance and expectations
· Ensure laundry and personal possessions of residents is safe and returned to them, label as directed
· Ensure Health and Safety, infection prevention and control and fire safety within the laundry and wider care environment
· Ensure safe operating systems are in place in the laundry and follow these
· Work with other staff to ensure the laundry service is effective.
Please submit your CV to our recruitment team, who will aim to respond within 48 hours.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.