TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies integrated projects, products, and services. Our mission and vision: to enhance the performance and drive real change in the traditional and new energy industry.
How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions, tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges and investing in our 20,000+ employees worldwide.
If contributing to breakthrough projects in a truly global playground inspires you, this might be the opportunity for you.
- Support iTwo data migration and transformation from iTwo 2015 to iTwo 2021
- Assemble relevant data and compile information as directed
- Encourage business engagement and present status updates to key stakeholders
- Areas of study i.e. Business Administration, IT, Data Analytics / Management, Computer Science
- Strong IT, Numeracy and Finance skillset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Packages
- Agile learner with software systems
- Database management systems experience i.e. data cleansing and migration
- Commercial, legal, finance background
- Working knowledge of cost estimation
- Knowledge of SPS work packages
- Awareness of TechnipFMC tender processes
- Meticulous, detail oriented, analytical thinker with strong organizational skills
- Can manage multiple tasks, and adhere to and meet deadlines
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to get up to speed with content, translate and communicate complex information
- Takes ownership and demonstrates initiative
- Commercial Acumen
- Contribution to project work
- Interest in innovative technology solutions
- Commercial mindset with an interest in Business Development
TechnipFMC promotes inclusion and diversity, guaranteeing equal opportunities to everyone, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability or any other plurality.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.