Looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-growing company with a great workplace culture? This is the job for you!
We’re currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our clients team as a Customer Service Advisor. You will be the first point of contact for customers, responsible for providing exceptional service and support.
Some of the highlights of this role include:
- Welcoming new customers, helping them get the best from their journey
- Identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to maximise account profitability
- Encouraging customer retention and helping customers manage their subscriptions
To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable working to and delivering KPIs/targets, possess excellent communication skills and have experience in a customer-facing role. You should also be computer literate and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary of £21,000 to £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience. You will also have access to a range of fantastic benefits, including:
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a fully equipped kitchen
- A range of hot and cold beverages and healthy snacks, free of charge
- Wellness Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, with a healthy lunch provided
- A diverse and inclusive working environment with chill out areas
This full-time, permanent position is primarily located at our clients Rosyth office, with operational hours between 09.00 and 18.00, 5-days over 6 (Monday to Saturday – subject to change). On successful completion of the initial training period, there are opportunities to move to hybrid working.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please apply with your CV today or give us a call on 01592 802 541.
GET CONNECTED WITH CONNECT APPOINTMENTS
Download the Connect Appointments app for free on Apple and Android devices and discover your next career opportunity today!
Click HERE to download now.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.