Michael Page Technology
Business Systems Analyst sought to join a growing team within a successful Scottish industrial and manufacturing business.
A Scottish family business that provides a wide range of goods and services to industrial and manufacturing markets throughout the UK. With a successful track record dating back over 30 years, they have grown considerably and now seek a Business Systems Analyst to join a growing team after a recent company acquisition.
The purpose of this role is to support, develop, and maintain the business IT applications within the Group. Maintain and manage the IT system infrastructure, optimising system availability and performance, and to provide a high level of day-to-day help and operational support to management and staff.
- Provide support and development to the Group’s ERP business systems and IT applications
- Development and maintenance of reporting systems including BI dashboards
- Business Analysis Reporting
- Support and administration of Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS environment
- Support and Development of electronic document distribution/delivery systems/ electronic document storage systems
- Undertake project work to develop and implement improvements to internal systems
- Assist in planning and implementation of future IT developments
- Interact with staff on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues with a high level of customer service
- Suggest and implement IT solutions to overcome business and management challenges
- Manage external technical support for any problems which cannot be resolved in house
- Ensure correct documentation of all systems and procedures
- Undertake routine preventative measures and implement, maintain and system performance
- Track, prioritise and document requests using an IT support request/ticketing system
- Provide training and technical support for users with varying levels of it knowledge and competency
- Good working knowledge of an ERP platforms and SQL Server
- In-depth knowledge of reporting systems including BI dashboards and Microsoft SSRS
- Experience of electronic document storage/distribution/delivery systems
- Identifying business process improvements and solutions through the use of ERP systems
- Developing system & user procedures
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
The opportunity to join and become a central player within a dynamic, forward thinking organisation that puts its employees at the heart of its business.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer along with a personal and professional development opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.