BAM UK & Ireland
Building a sustainable tomorrow
BAM Construction is recruiting an Assistant Site Manager to join a site in Dunfermline.
• Implement the Project Management Plan, including all site procedures and practices and completing records and documentation.
• Ensure compliance with the health and safety Management Plan and BAM Operating Procedures.
• Set up and monitor handover schedules, keys, spares and completion documentation.
• Prepare, produce and manage outstanding works and snagging lists via the use of BIM 360 Field management system to ensure they are closed out in a timely manner. This would include managing a small group of trades allocated to the closure of outstanding works and snagging.
• Ensuring BAM construction environmental procedures are implemented on site.
• Keep site diaries including records of subcontractor attendance and progress.
• Ensure that appropriate quality records are being produced and monitored to verify that the works are being completed in accordance with the specified requirements.
• Manage direct and sub contract labour and the maintenance of records and allocation sheets.
• Ensure good housekeeping on site with managed material storage.
• Ensure compliance with the fire, traffic, health, and safety management plan.
• Learn and understand drawing and detail production to enable QA documents to be formulated.
• Perform site inductions and safe 2 starts.
Who are we looking for?
• Experience working within a similar role.
• CSCS card for construction
• First aid certificate
• Confident in the use of IT and have experience using 360 field
• Team player
• Self motivated
• Good communication skills
• Full driving licence
• A degree or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
In addition to an attractive salary we offer a significant benefits package including an electric car or car allowance, bonus scheme, contributory pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), gym subsidy, BAM social club membership and many more exciting benefits.
Your work environment
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We’re on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.