HSS Hire Group
We are looking for an experienced Field Area Sales Manager to join our growing business, based from home and working across the Fife area. You will be the face of the HSS Hire Group and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every request fulfilled.
As an Area Sales Manager at HSS Hire, you will be challenged to win new, profitable business for HSS whilst supporting the development of our existing customer accounts and branch network, and will spend time mixed between selling on sites and in offices giving you the autonomy to really showcase your individual flair whilst driving a shared goal.
At HSS, our customers want a supplier who delivers them great Safety, Value, Availability and Support. In the sales function, it is our job to ensure the customers get this. Our colleagues, have a can do attitude, they tell it like it is and they care. Everything we do is around building new and deepening existing relationships, making the most of our vast, one of a kind, network of branches and distribution centres and developing our brands.
What will you do?
- You will develop relationships – the key to the success in the field sales team!
- You’ll listen and implement our sales process with customers to find the best solution every time
- You will build rapport in a consultative approach winning sales based on excellent service and value
What will you bring?
- You’ll be willing to learn – looking for a role that you can make into a career, with experience ins sales experience and/or a passion for sales
- You will have experience of building relationships in any capacity with a great communication skills
- You will require a valid driving license, as the role comes with a car to get you around your patch
What do you get back?
Our colleagues are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure every single colleague feels valued and rewarded for the job they do and are given the opportunity to develop a long-term career with us.
- Competitive salary with access to our company pension allowing you to save and plan for your future
- Holiday allowance of 20 increased to 25 days when you hit 5 years of service
- Company car included, plus iPhone and Laptop enabling you to work in an agile way
- Quarterly bonus earning potential!
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Training and development – on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
- Wellbeing and Healthcare support– you are the heart of our business, and we are committed to making sure you stay happy and healthy at work and at home. Our support includes:
- Mental Health First Aiders
- An Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365
- A Healthcare Cashplan which means you can claim cashback on lots of different healthcare costs including prescription charges, dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and even a massage!
- Access for you and your family to our wellbeing platform which includes benefits such as a 24/7 GP consultation service, get fit programmes including diet support with guidance from a nutritionist, life events counselling and much more.
- Discounts and cashback on our benefits site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping, and lots more
- Life assurance is provided at twice your annual salary
- You will get the choice of other benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want – such as holiday buy and cycle to work schemes
Who are HSS?
We are a market leading provider of tools, equipment and support services working with a huge range of industries across the UK and Ireland. In our business we can supply over 9,000 bits of equipment; we go above and beyond to meet our customer’s needs.
We’re innovative and pioneering. We’re curious and driven to support our customers by driving change in our industry – all powered by the latest technology. Over the last few years, we have invested heavily in new systems and tech, revolutionising the future. We were the first hire company to let our customers order online, and each year we’re adding in new tools and functionality that sets us apart.
We’re so proud of how far we have come, and we are not done yet!
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. Don’t feel you meet every requirement? We know that studies have shown people of colour and women are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications in the criteria. At HSS we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and equal workplace. So, if you like the look of this role, and your experience doesn’t align perfectly – we encourage you to apply anyway! You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.