Techniche Global Ltd
Techniche Global are supporting an engineering defence contractor to appoint an Administrator who will be performing a range of admin and clerical duties. This is a position for an administrator with a detailed understanding of the systems, processes & procedures and their importance within the general operation of a department. At this level the administrator will typically have 1- or 2-years’ experience in a clerical environment.
Rate: £15p/hr PAYE
Location: Rosyth (site-based role) – KY11
Duration: 12 months initially
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Undertake a range of clerical and administrative duties within a department to ensure the smooth running of the department – this includes but is not limited to photocopier/printer issues and ordering of toner / supplies for the office.
- Process a wide range of documents and information received from a range of sources, including reconcile records to ensure accuracy of data and the system
- Identify and carry out initial investigation into discrepancies and shortages, involving statistical information, document control or physical stock control
- Collate and extract data and produce routine reports, schedules, summaries and letters for internal circulation or for customers and suppliers
- Build relations with stakeholders, customers and suppliers and exchange information in order to clarify a situation, eg placing orders, arranging appointments, deliveries, etc.
- Verify calculations, check or allocate costs, check & obtain correct authorisation and obtain information for incorrect or incomplete documents
- File documents and keeps filing systems up to date such that information can be readily retrieved for others
- Support the T31 team with bookings on a weekly basis – processing timesheets and progress in our reporting system.
- Problem Solving around bookings, shop orders, work orders, centre changes and ensuring reconciliation of bookings are complete in an accurate and timely manner.
- Booking of meeting rooms and allocation of lockers to industrial workforce.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.