Henderson House Care Home is looking to source an Activities Coordinator.
Our care home, based in Dalgety Bay, is furnished to the highest standard. We offer person-centred care around the clock, including Nursing, Dementia and Respite care for 60 residents
As Activities Coordinator, you will work closely with the Home Manager to plan and implement activities appropriate to the residents needs and requests.
Activities Coordinator Contract
· £9.50 per hour
· 22 hours per week
· 5.6 weeks annual leave (Based on a full-time contract)
· Uniform provided
· Onsite parking
Our Activities Co-Ordinators help our residents to socialise within the Care home and provide a variety of activities that cater for all tastes. You will be responsible for planning and initiating monthly rolling/individual programmes and encourage residents to maintain pre-existing hobbies.
As an Activities Coordinator you will require the following experience and skills
· Proven ability to develop and organise a range of events/activities.
· Friendly, creative, and confident.
· Genuine interest in working with the elderly.
· Good communication and organisational skills.
· Confident team player.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
Please submit your CV to our recruitment team and we will aim to respond with 48 hours.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.