CR Smith is Scotland’s number one home improvement specialist and has been a household name for over 45 years. With locations throughout Scotland, we have a highly recognisable brand that is synonymous with quality and reliability. Windows and doors are manufactured at our customer-built manufacturing plant in Fife and installed in properties throughout Scotland.
We have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our busy finance team at our Head Office in Dunfermline. Our finance team play a key role in managing the whole spectrum of financial recording, reporting and control, and provide high quality financial experience across the operational areas of sales, marketing, manufacturing and operations. You will learn from our very experienced team of qualified finance professionals and we offer company financial sponsorship towards recognised finance qualifications such as AAT or ACCA.
The role would suit candidates who have a HNC/HND or good higher level qualifications (including Maths and English) and are looking to progress towards a career in finance.
*Qualifications and experience:*
* Hands on individual looking to progress in finance and accounting
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Competent with Microsoft Excel and Word
* Processing and matching supplier invoices to receipted Purchase Orders
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Processing supplier payments
* Liaise with managers, across the organisation, and suppliers to resolve invoice queries
* Recording bank transactions
* Taking customer credit card payments
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Closing date: Friday 3rd February
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
* On-site parking
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Dunfermline: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 03/02/2023
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.