An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Manager managing the administration teams Fife wide within the Health and Social Care Partnership portfolio of Community Care Service.
You should have good interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure with the ability to prioritise workload and manage teams of staff effectively. You must have the ability to use your own initiative and delegate effectively with a flexible approach to work due to the demands on the service at any given time. Working as part of a team is integral to this role within not only Community Care Services but within the whole Health and Social Care Partnership.
The required standards for applications are contained in the job description and person spec and include:
• Significant experience at middle management level or relevant experience,
• An HND in Business Administration / Management or relevant experience,
• Proven, highly developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills both written and verbal, also well-developed influencing and negotiation skills within a complex multi-disciplinary / agency environment,
• Self motivating and a team player,
• Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills,
• Ability to draw together redesign models,
• Experience and knowledge of the concepts of organisational development including skills in facilitation / change management,
• Proficient in the relevant IT packages to support the duties listed under ‘Key Result Areas’.
If you have the desire and ambition to support the HSCP managed services to build on success, develop new ways of working and support the values and ambition of HSC in Fife we would love to hear from you.
For informal enquiries please contact Michelle Williamson, Clinical Service Manager on 01383 565330 or Elaine Duncan, Business Manager on 01383 565248.
NHS Fife is legally obliged to ensure all its employees are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom. If you are not a United Kingdom (UK) or Irish National, you are required to confirm your right to work in your application.
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.